Price And Quantity
- 747 C
- inorganic sodium salt having bromide as the counterion.
- 3.21 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Bio-Tech Grade
- not less than 98.0 percent and not more than 100.5 percent of NaBr
- Sodium bromide is an inorganic compound in its dry form a white crystalline powder with a salty and somewhat bitter taste.
Parth Industries is a Gujarat, India-based manufacturer and supplier of top-quality Sodium Bromide that is available in powdered forms with zero impurities and unwanted elements. This laboratory grade moisture free chemical has a density of 3.21 grams per cubic centimeters. It can be used in various applications such as medical, petroleum, laboratory, and many more. It shows good solubility in water and solvents such as alcohol, methanol, ethanol, pyridine, and many more. Buy from us Sodium Bromide at a reasonable price range.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India