Price And Quantity
- 103.406 Grams (g)
- 4.95 g/cm Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- sparingly soluble in HCl, HNO3, ammonia
- Zinc Fluoride, CAS 7783-49-5, has the formula ZnF2. Zinc Fluoride is a widely used fluoride compound in a number of industries. It is used in the fluorination of organic compounds, as an additive in electrolytic aluminum, and also in electroplating operations.
- Description. Zinc fluoride (ZnF2) is an inorganic chemical compound. Zinc fluoride is used in the fluorination of organic compounds, in the manufacturing of phosphors for fluorescent lights, in preserving wood, in electroplating baths, in galvanizing steel, and in ceramic manufacturing for glazes and enamels
- White Powder
- zinc fluoride
Parth Industries is a known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of premium grade Zinc Fluoride that belongs to the class of inorganic class compounds that can be used in a wide range of applications such as enameling of porcelain, wood preserving, electroplating baths, termite repellent, galvanization of steel, and many more. The chemical formula of this compound is ZnF2 with a molar mass of 103.406 grams per mol. Customers can get Zinc Fluoride as per their demands in large quantities at a low price range.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India