Price And Quantity
- 2.10 grm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Zinc Silicofluoride
- Zinc Silicofluoride is a white to off-white crystalline, sand-like powder. It is used in the ceramic industry for glazing, hardener in specialty concrete mixtures, plaster enhancer, a catalyst for the production of polyester fibers, and a mothproofing agent for textiles.
- The offered inorganic compound shows good solubility in water. It can be used in various applications such as concrete hardening
- Industrial Grade
- CONSULT THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SENIOR SERVICES HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE FACT SHEET ON FLUORINE. Zinc Silicofluoride is a white, sand-like powder. It is used as a hardener for concrete, a mothproofing agent for textiles, a glaze for glass and ceramics, and a plaster additive.
- 207.455 Grams (g)
Our company is a Gujarat, India-based manufacturer and supplier of premium quality Zinc Silicofluoride that physically appears as a free flowing white colored sand-like compound having a chemical formula of ZnSiF6 with a molar mass of 207.464 grams per mol. The offered inorganic compound shows good solubility in water. It can be used in various applications such as concrete hardening, plaster additive, glazing of ceramic, and mothproofing in textiles. Customers can get Zinc Silicofluoride in large volumes at a reasonable price range.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India